Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Clearification

TVET/UNU means Technical vocational education for teachers(TVET) in upper Nile university (UNU)
the main objective for posting about Technical Vocational Education for Teachers to readers is to draw their attention to know more about this new college opened in the upper Nile University of southern Sudan; the 54th newly born nation in Africa.

The other aim of publishing this post is to encourage my fellow colleagues to understand that team participation is very important as pioneers of the college. and for;

Our lecturers to impact more knowledge on us as we are the foundation of this college, there is a saying by builders,that, code 'a foundation built on a black cotton must be reinforced to carry the load imposed on the ground'. this means that more effort should be exerted on us because, we are going to carry a very big task in improving the vocational training performances in this young nation.
finally urging again my colleagues to keep closer to the lecturers in order to motivate them to give the lectures freely and abundantly with time not wasted.

My Background:
This paragraph would have come first; but never the less.
I am called Samuel Imma Romano,
A southern Sudanese and Sudanese by nationality, age 54
Instructor in building construction section/ multi-service training center/Juba.
A graduate of vocational training, holder of Diploma in vocational training and apprenticeship course.

Experiences:
After graduation in 1982 may 24
I got employment with Norwegian Church aid as Building foreman on 19/7/1982 and worked in several building construction sites until 1/2/1985 and due to the civil wars, work stopped.

On 14/3/1986, I got another employment with Ministry of labor and public service as an instructor and sent to multi-service training center/Juba, until 28/2/2011
During the period with Multi-service training center, I was seconded to work in several training institutions; such as Lainya vocational training institute, Sudan council of churches, Juba technical senior secondary school and had facilitated a lot of seminars on sanitation and brick production to communities around Juba.

Before my admission to this college, my last responsibility was Training manager in the training center; but still taking my skills as instructor in my section. I am a builder by profession.

Today as a student of this college, I could like to urge the readers to give more comments to enable my studies have a meaningful learning objectives and also by getting more comments, it improves my learning capacity and build up my professional performances for my future activities.
wishing you good time for viewing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment